Types of service:
1. Types of service is mostly used in restaurants, it is for example Dine-in, Parcel, Courier, 3rd Party Delivery etc.
2. Based on type of service you can change the price of the product by linking types of services to selling price group.
3. You can add packing charges (fixed or percentage)
4. Also, you can add more information like in custom fields.
Enabling Types of Service
Go to Settings - Business Settings - Modules - Check the “Types of Service” and save it.
Figure 85 – Type of Services
Adding new Types of Service
1. To add, go to Settings - Types of service - Add
2. Add a name, description
3. For each location select the Price Group that will be applicable. Select Default Selling price for selling in default price of the product.
4. Enter packing charge, leave empty if not applicable.
5. Enable custom field: this will enable some custom fields in type of service in POS screen.
Using Type of Service in POS/sales screen:
1. On Enabling Types of service in POS screen you will see the option to select Type of service.
2. Before adding a sales select the type of service and enter the relevant details.
3. User can show the type of service information in receipt by enabling it from Invoice Layout