1. To add new tax go to Settings - Tax Rates - Add
2. Add a descriptive name (eg: “VAT@5%”) and specify the “Tax Rate%”
1. Sometime you will need to apply multiple taxes to an invoice or purchase. So you should create tax groups by combining multiple taxes.
2. To add a Tax Group – Click on Add Button, Give a meaningful name, select the tax you want to use in this tax group.
3. The tax rate of tax group will be the sum of tax rates of Sub-taxes added.
4. If sub-tax is edited the corresponding tax group’s tax rate will also get updated accordingly.
5. You cannot delete a Tax if it is used in a Tax Group.
1. Don’t add Tax Rates in settings
2. Go to Settings Business Settings.
1. Uncheck “Enable inline tax in purchase and sell”
2. Uncheck “Enable Price & Tax info “
3. Select “Default Sale Tax” as None
Figure 87 – Business Setting