Selling price groups allow users to add different prices for a product.
1. Sell at different prices: wholesale/retail
2. Different prices for different locations
Adding Selling Price Groups:
Go to products - Selling Price Group
Figure 51 – adding selling price group
Selling Price Group
1. Click on “Add” button to add a new price group. For example, Retail price or Wholesale price or Bulk Purchase price or Location 1 price etc as per your wish.
2. Users can view a list of selling prices in “Selling Price Group” screen.
Adding price for different price groups:
1. In Add/Edit product screen in the bottom, then find the button “Save & Add Selling-price-group price”. Click on that button. Note: this button will not be visible if there are no selling price groups.
2. In the next screen, you will see the list of the product name (if variable product then all variations), the default price & selling price groups price. Enter the prices for it.
3. Click on Save.
Exporting & Importing selling price group:
1. Go to Products - Selling Price Group.
2. First download the excel file with the selling price group by clicking on “Export Selling Price Group Prices” button.
3. In the downloaded file change the price of products.
1. Only selling price group prices of the product will be updated, not the SKU or name.
2. Any blank price will be skipped.
4. Then import the file.
Selling at a particular price group:
1. Go to POS.
2. In the top, you will see the list of selling price groups. Select the one as per your requirement.
Note: This will not be visible if there are no selling price groups or if a user is assigned only one particular price group only.
3. Select the price group & the selling prices for the product will be as per the price group.
Assigning a user to a particular price group:
• If users like to assign a particular or few selected price group to a user. In that case, create a role with the desired permission & price group assigned.
• User must assign at least one price group for a role if that role has permission to sell.
Assigning a price group to a Business Location
• Helps selling same product at a different price in different business location.
• Go to Add/Edit Business Location and select the Default Selling Price Group, if not selected then products default price will be used.