Figure 56 – List of Purchases
Figure 57 – Add Purchases
1. Go to – Purchases - Add Purchases
2. Type Supplier Name or Business name in Supplier field. If the supplier doesn’t exist, you must add them from Contacts -Suppliers - Add
3. Enter Purchase reference number, Purchase date & Order Status.
4. Select Business Location: Select a location where you want to add the purchase. You can add new Location from Settings - Business Locations.
5. Type product name or scan the product barcode number. It will show related matched products, select a product to add it to purchase list.
6. On adding a new product, users can enter purchase quantity, purchase price, and tax information.
7. To add discount: Select the discount type (fixed or percentage) and enter the amount. ultimatePOS will auto-calculate the amount after discount.
8. Enter purchase tax, Shipping Details, Additional Shipping charges, Payment status, & Additional notes.
Users can view the list of purchases from Purchases - List Purchases.
Users can Print Labels for your purchase by Clicking “Print Labels” in List Purchases screen.