What is payment accounts in ERP?
Payment accounts are like for example bank account. User can transfer money from one payment account to another, deposit cash in payment account, pay to a supplier or deposit the amount received from a customer here.
Enabling Payment account
• Go to Settings - Business Settings - Modules
• Enable payment ‘Accounts’ option
• Save it.
• After saving user will see the “Payment accounts” option will be visible in left navigation bar.
Payment account type & sub-type
1. Go to Payment accounts - List accounts - Account Types
2. Account type: to add account type by click on Add button and enter the name of account type and submit. Keep the Parent account type unselected.
3. Sub-Account type: To add a sub-account type click on Add button, enter the name of sub-account type and select the Parent-account-type.
4. When creating account user can select the account type as per your need.