• Name: Enter a meaning full name for the discount.
• Brand: Select the product brand where it will be applied.
• Category: Select the product Category where it will be applied.
• Location: Select the location
• Priority: Discount with higher priority will have higher weight, however priority will not be considered for exact matches.
For example: if there are 2 discounts available for the same brand and/or category then the discounts with higher priority will be applied.
• Discount type: Fixed or Percentage
• Start At: Start date of the discount.
• End At: Start date of the discount.
• Apply in selling price groups: If checked then the discount will be applied in the selling price group price. If not, then it will not be applied.
• Apply in customer groups: If checked then the discount will be applied in the customer group price. If not, then it will not be applied.
• Is active: Activate or not.
Figure 82 – Discount Dashboard
Figure 83 – Add Discount Details