• Cash Register gives user an overview of a particular user/cashier session
• Whenever a cashier opens to POS screen she must Open Cash Register by entering the “Cash in hand”
• If the cashier has access to more than one location, then location also needs to be selected
• Every sale made by the cashier will be logged into the Cash Register. In POS screen, user can view the Register details by clicking on “Register details” button present in the top navigation bar. It displays the Cash in hand, and cash details by other payment methods as well. Also, the amount refunded by the cashier.
• To close a cash register, click on Red Color – Close Register Button. On closing Cash register the cashier will have to enter the details of the Total Cash, Total Card Slips, Total cheque and other fields.
• To view all cash register, go to Reports - Register Report. Here is the overview of all cash register details.
Figure 76 – Register Report