Adding payment when adding purchase:
In the add purchase screen, users can add payment for the purchase.
Adding payment from the List Purchase screen
In list purchase click the actions for any PO and it will display the list of actions for it. This option is not displayed if there is no payment due.
Adding payments from Contact
Go to contact - Suppliers. Click on actions for the supplier and it will show “Pay Due amount”, click on it and pay the amount. “Pay Due amount” this option is not displayed if there is no payment due.
Adding/Editing Payment Method or Pay-Via
Figure 58 – Payment Method
In the above screen, you can see “Pay method” or “Pay Via” options, the same option appears in POS “Multiple Pay” popup. users can add or edit existing payment options.
Enabling/Disabling Payment Methods in a business location:
Figure 59 – Link payment method to account
• In Add/Edit business location you will find a list of all payment methods, you can enable/disable it by checking/unchecking the option.
• Set default account for payment methods: https://ultimatefosters.com/docs/ultimatepos/payment-accounts/setting-default-payment-accounts-for-payment-methods/
Editing custom payments labels:
• By default, the custom payment labels display as “Custom Payment 1” and similar.
• Go to Settings - Business Settings - Custom Label - Labels for custom payments:
• Change ‘Custom Payment 1’ or the others to something you need.
For example, if users wants the labels of custom payment 1 to display as “RazorPay” then it will be like this: ‘custom_payment_1’ - ‘RazorPay’