Figure 68 – Add payment methods
In the above screen, under “Pay method” or “Pay Via” options, the same option appears in POS “Multiple Pay” popup. This enable user to add or edit existing payment options.
Enabling/Disabling Payment Methods in a business location
Figure 69 – Payment Options
• In Add/Edit business location you will find a list of all payment methods, you can enable/disable it by checking/unchecking the option.
• Set default account for payment methods: https://ultimatefosters.com/docs/ultimatepos/payment-accounts/setting-default-payment-accounts-for-payment-methods/
Editing custom payments labels:
• By default, the custom payment labels display as “Custom Payment 1” and similar.
• Go to Settings - Business Settings - Custom Label - Labels for custom payments:
• Change ‘Custom Payment 1’ or the others to something you need.
o For example, if we want the labels of custom payment 1 to display as “RazorPay” then it will be like this:
‘custom_payment_1’ - ‘RazorPay’,
Rounding Mechanism for total Sales amount or total payable:
Rounding helps to round the total payable to nearest currency exchange available.
To enable rounding go to Settings - Business Settings - Sales and choose the Amount rounding method
Amount rounding method:
1. Round to nearest whole number: It will round the payable value to nearest whole number. For example, 1.49 will be rounded to 1.00, and 1.51will be rounded to 2.00
2. Round to nearest decimal (multiple of 0.05): It will round the payable value to nearest decimal number which is multiple of 0.05. For example 1.49 will be rounded to 1.50, 1.51 will be rounded to 1.50, 1.59 will be rounded to 1.60, 1.54 will be rounded to 1.55
Similarity, all other round to nearest decimal number works as per the multiplier.